Having bully hunter as your as your username is like a calling yourself the biggest virgin ever or I HATE MEN like really that name is just stupid also it’s not really practical I mean what happens when the bully hunter gets killed by the bully I mean that just be awkward because they knew that they were a bully hunter
Has anyone played online and not been harrassed? What does victims mean? Is there a hospital for people that have had mean things said to them while online? Why do they beed the "proceeds"? What will it be spent on?
“ leave us alone u noob” *calls up bully hunter_77* woman: now bully hunter is trying to find the bully.
Bully hunter: whi is the bully
Woman: now bully hunter found the bully and now hes out from hide n seek..
Victim: HAH U CALLED ME A NOOB U DESERVE IT
Coolkid123 leaves the game
The story of BULLY HUNTER_77
Hey PewDiePie, you probably know this already about how Google/YouTube Ads work, but they basically just want you to add as many features, bells (literally now), and whistles. Whenever they have a new "bell", they give more points/weight to those accounts which implement the new new right away. I've been managing Ka-trillions-&-Billions of dollars on Google for - dear god! - 7 years.
bullies aren't necessarily bad people. Look at it like this: People who do "bad" things probably suffered themselves. The natural thing to do is let it out on other people and make them suffer. These people are stupid and don't know anything. THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO A STORY, DON'T BLAME THE APPARENT VILLAIN.THAT'S WHY MANY PEOPLE KILL THEMSELF. There's a reason why you're already told in first grade that violence is not an option. These aren't idiots.
Have you ever considered that? I don't talk for everyone of course and I'm not a bully myself but still.
You can call people who suffered themself "bad people".
If people are gonna play games pike counterstrike or CSGO then they NEED to be prepared for stuff like this. Bullyhunters cant solve or go anywhere near solving the problem. Its practically online tattling.
so you stop yourself because all you do is make fun of people and bully them your such a hypocrite. Ok people like Logan Paul did mistakes but you have no right to make fun of them. You are the biggest bully
With bully hunter we really dogged a bullet, I mean just think about it if this was completely real and not staged 10% of the service would be used by people being harassed and the other 90% would be a new form of swatting were mad players who keep getting killed or the harassers them selves using it to either kill someone who is doing really good or someone who is really mad or is being harassed it couldn’t be controlled and would turn into a the boy who cried wolf situation where they would have to either take every situation as serious and the majority of the time get it wrong, or stop the service and let 5e problem continue. The only good thing to come out of it is the means, compilations of bully hunters failing or “dank” remake of kills.
That gameplay footage is fake af.I just started playing CSGO in 2016,im very terrible at the game,but i still know it is clearly scripted,the player who was back stabbed seems like he/she had heard the footsteps but didnt turn back(or the guy suddently fall asleep on the keyboard),the way that you can easily pulled of a knife kill is that you have to walk in order for the enemy to not hear your footstep,if you run like in the knifing part,the enemy can turn back and kill you before you even have a chance to pull of a backstab
Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed, and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.
OWN THE OFFICIAL FAR CRY 5 MERCHANDISE
Digital Deluxe Pack includes: Big Game Hunter Pack, Ace Pilot Pack, Explosive Pack, Chaos Pack, AR-C Assault Rifle, and .44 Magnum Handgun with Unique Skins. Gold Edition includes the Game, Deluxe Pack, and Season Pass. Season Pass includes exclusive content, 3 unique DLCs: "Dead Living Zombies”, "Hours of Darkness", and "Lost on Mars”, and Far Cry 3® Classic Edition*. *Far Cry® 3 Classic Edition will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PC players who purchase the Season Pass or Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition will receive the full version of Far Cry® 3.