I’ve been stalking professional fortnite players on Twitch this week and some were even kind enough to offer tips suitable for all of us. Let’s see how many you already use…
1. Pulse grenade to push you quickly towards the safe zone.
2. Parachute deploys at it’s lowest away from the island.
3. If you’re a covert player attempt to enter the safe zones from the smallest side.
4. Running towards gunfire in the distance...
5. Get used to the unique sounds of each weapon…
6. Throw a trap in the top of your base to warn off any would be base rushers.
7. Placing traps at the foot of the base to catch those snooping below
8. And one more way to use traps on your bases is by putting them inside.
9. Most people use metal and brick for final bases. This makes complete sense as they are the stronger materials but many people miss how weak they are during the first few seconds of the build. Wood on the other hand has immediate integrity and can take the brunt of a shotgun blast and still stay intact. Whereas metal is smashed to pieces immediately.
10. With bigger trees try to keep the last 50 health in tact and move to the next one.
11. Palettes, rock formations, huge pine trees… the beast trees at moisty are great too.
12. There’s a small glitch which can be used when gathering materials.
13. Building ramps above your head when climbing high can save your life.
14. you can peak through the slats in the structure and get the drop on the enemy.
15. edit your structures
16. sniper window
17. Hit a wall a few times to see through the top layer
18. Never stand still
19. Stone covers.
20. Sky Bridge security
21. fall damage
22. spam the ramp in the hopes of negating any fall damage.
23. If you’re trying to make an impossible jump use the roof tile to bridge the gap.
24. silenced weapons, use them for checking bushes or knocking down trees and walls without giving away your position.
Don’t watch… Switch
25. immediately switching
26. Pop a ramp when fighting.
27. rifle can snipe through the cracks in some structures.
28. Switch to your axe while looting
29. Loot Trap
30. the effects of the campfires stack
31. Keep weapons in the same slots
32. check the patch notes!
33. By changing the pyramid structure to a ramp we are able to minimize the number of clicks needed to build.
34. Use console aim assist to check bushes for wookies.
35. Buttons can be reassigned on console
Now i use glitter bitch the most. It use to be the bright bomber but not having the back bling pisses me off and there being no chance of me paying 15 quid for it it'll probably never be used again. I do switch up to the real black knight sometimes. I'm not on about the white dude in tge black armor.
Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise.
Welcome to Hope County, Montana, land of the free and the brave but also home to a fanatical doomsday cult known as Eden’s Gate. Stand up to cult leader Joseph Seed, and his siblings, the Heralds, to spark the fires of resistance and liberate the besieged community.
OWN THE OFFICIAL FAR CRY 5 MERCHANDISE
Digital Deluxe Pack includes: Big Game Hunter Pack, Ace Pilot Pack, Explosive Pack, Chaos Pack, AR-C Assault Rifle, and .44 Magnum Handgun with Unique Skins. Gold Edition includes the Game, Deluxe Pack, and Season Pass. Season Pass includes exclusive content, 3 unique DLCs: "Dead Living Zombies”, "Hours of Darkness", and "Lost on Mars”, and Far Cry 3® Classic Edition*. *Far Cry® 3 Classic Edition will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PC players who purchase the Season Pass or Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition will receive the full version of Far Cry® 3.